Spirit Tree’s COVID-19 Procedures
UPDATED October 22, 2021
At Spirit Tree Estate Cidery, the health of our customers and employees are our number one priority.
The Outdoor patio is now OPEN as of June 11, 2021. Reservations are encouraged.
Our goal is always to serve our community by providing an option for food items, as well as maintain jobs for our employees. To do so, the Farm Shoppe remains open for baked bread and pastries, fresh and frozen meals, groceries and take-out options.
In addition to our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures, we have implemented further health and safety policies:
New Farm Shoppe & Patio/Indoor Procedures:
- In accordance to the Provincial mandate, all guests over the age of 12 must show proof of double vaccination when seating indoors - either the enhanced QR code or printed vaccine certificate + identification.
- A hand sanitizing station is set up outside the front door. We kindly ask that all customers entering Spirit Tree properly sanitize their hands.
- As on May 23 2020, we ask that all customers entering the store and patio wear a face mask. Face masks are for sale for $1 for anyone who doesn't have one.
- When entering the outdoor patio and indoor seating, we are asking all guests to provide their info for contact tracing.
- Once seated at a table inside or tented area, guests are welcome to remove their mask.
- Public bathrooms are now open.
- All picnic areas are open, however they are not sanitized after every use. Please use picnic area at your own risk.
- All surfaces, including counters, door handles, pay machines, computer screens etc. are sanitized several times throughout the day.
- Curbside delivery is available, upon request.
New Employee Procedures:
- All employees are required to wear a face mask during their shift.
- All employees must wash their hands at the start of their shift, and continue to wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitizer several times throughout their shift.
- All employees must sanitize their cell phones before the start of their shift.
- All employees must keep a safe distance from each other and customers during their shift.
- Any employee who is not feeling well or have any COVID-19 symptoms must stay home.
- Any employees who have traveled outside of Canada must self-isolate for 14 days and have medical clearance before returning to work.
We assure you that we are taking this crisis seriously and following good cleaning and social distancing to look after each other, our customers and our community at large. On behalf of everyone at Spirit Tree, we thank you for all your support during this difficult time.
Proprietor and Cider Master