Enjoy a casual dining experience in one of Caledon's best restaurants.
The Ciderhouse Bistro is a rustic casual dining experience and one of best places to eat in Caledon. Join us for a delicious meal paired with on of our artisanal ciders. Our chef prepares a seasonal menu using local produce and products that will delight your taste buds!
Before making a reservation, please note:
- As of September 22 in accordance with provincial regulations, proof of vaccination will be required for ALL guests 12 years and older who are dining indoors.
- You will have the option of selecting Indoor or Outdoor Dining. If the table type does NOT appear in the drop-down menu, that choice of table is not available at your selected time.
- The weather is changing! We strongly recommend bringing a blanket to stay cozy!
- Any parties over 6 people MUST be booked by phone at 905-838-2530 or email at email@example.com
We can't wait to see you!
Monday & Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 11 am to 5 pm
Thursday - 11 am to 5 pm
Friday - 11 am to 10 pm
Saturday - 11 am to 10 pm
Sunday - 11 am to 6 pm
PROOF OF VACCINATION FOR INDOOR DINING
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, proof of vaccination is required for all guests 12 years and older who are dining indoors.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- All servers will be wearing masks.
- We ask that all customers wear a mask when they enter the outdoor patio, Bistro and Farm Shoppe.
- When seated, guests can remove their masks but are asked not to move around the patio or Bistro.
- To be fair to everyone, dining time is limited to 90 minutes during peak times.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & SANITATION
- To ensure social distancing, all tables will be 2 metres apart.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between seatings.
- All guests will enter the patio from the gravel pathway outdoors (not from inside, as normal).
- All guests will be asked to provide info for contact tracing.
- Unfortunately, dogs (service dogs excluded) are NOT allowed on the patio. Dogs are permitted in the picnic area on the front lawn.
APPETIZERS & SHARABLES
Soup du Jour - $8
Chef's creation. Ask your server for details.
Petite Frites (V & GF) - $7
Ontario mini red potatoes cut & fried with the skin on. Tossed with Spirit Tree sumac seasoning.
Bread & Butter (V) - $8
Two artisan breads, freshly sliced with butter garnished with salt & herbs and our famous whipped apple butter.
Tempura Fried Maple Leafs (Momiji Tempura) (V) - $8
Salt cured maple leafs fried with cider tempura batter, drizzled with soya maple syrupand topped with a peanut praline.
Corn Hush Puppies (V) - $15
Four corn and jalapeno fritters, served with chipotle mayo and crunchy corn nuts.
Trio Dip (V) - $16
Garlic Hummus, Tapenade and Romesco dips with a selection of artisan bread & crostini.
Chicken Pot Pie Poutine - $18
Petite frites smothered in chicken gravy, shredded chicken, roasted vegetables and topped with leek biscuit crumble and cheese curds.
A delightful mix of artisan cheeses and cured meats, Ice Cider Pate, Cafe de Paris butter, accoutrements and a selection of artisan bread.
Petite Charcuterie Board - $23
Cider Masters Charcuterie Board (served with a long flight of Spirit Tree Ciders) - $55
Tempura Fried Maple Leafs (Momiji Tempura)
Corn Hush Puppies
Three Sisters in the Woods
Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich (V) - $16
A thick-cut eggplant slice, panko-crusted, deep-fried and covered in Spirit Tree marinara sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. Baked and served in a ciabatta bun. Served with your choice of petite frites or side salad.
Spirit Tree Quiche - $17
Roasted Vegetable (V) / Lorraine / Smoked Bloke Salmon with Cream Fresh (+$2)
Our signature deep dish quiche. Served with our house salad.
Loaded Gnocchi - $18
Potato bacon gnocchi tossed with cheddar, hickory stix. Topped with chives and sour cream.
Moules & Frites (GF) - $19
1/2 pound Canadian East Coast mussels, steamed in our Dry Hopped Cider. Tossed with shallots, fennel garlic and cream. Served with house-made frites.
Make it a full pound for $25
Autumn Gemelli (V) - $19
Herb roasted squash, carrots, red onions and mushrooms. Sautéed in garlic oil and deglazed with our pumpkin cider tossed with Gemelli pasta and light cream. GF option available upon request.
Bacon Me Crazy Grill Cheese Sandwich - $19
Spirit Tree Country bread, loaded with bacon jam and smoked cheddar. Grilled to perfection. Served with your choice of petite frites or side salad.
Limo Burger - $24
Nimmo Farms limo burger with aged Cow's Creamery cheddar, on a Brioche bun with roasted garlic aioli, grainy apple Dijon, Boston lettuce, fire roasted tomatoes, house-made pickles and a balsamic reduction. Served with our house-made frites.GF upon request.
Bacon Me Crazy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
WOOD-FIRED OVEN PIZZA
Spirit Tree is a Feast On® certified establishment.
As a Feast On® Certified restaurant, we commit to:
• Procure Ontario food and drink whenever possible
• Identify the provenance of Ontario food and drink on the menu
• Track and trace Ontario food and drink purchases
• Develop Ontario’s culinary identity by championing local, seasonal products
• Educate the public about Ontario food and drink
Spirit Tree’s Ciderhouse Bistro was a feature restaurant on The Food Network’s Big Food Bucket List with John Catucci.
Host John enjoyed our Cauliflower Wings and Philly Steak Sandwich.