Enjoy a casual dining experience in one of Caledon's best restaurants.
The Ciderhouse Bistro is a rustic casual dining experience and one of best places to eat in Caledon. Join us for a delicious meal paired with on of our artisanal ciders. Our chef prepares a seasonal menu using local produce and products that will delight your taste buds!
Monday & Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 11 am to 3 pm
Thursday - 11 am to 3 pm
Friday & Saturday - 11 am to 8 pm
Sunday - 11 am to 5 pm
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- All servers will be wearing masks.
- We ask that all customers wear a mask when they enter the outdoor patio and Farm Shoppe.
- When seated, guests can remove their masks but are asked not to move around the patio.
- As per provincial guidelines, only 4 people to a table.
- To be fair to everyone, dining time is limited to 90 minutes during peak times.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & SANITATION
- To ensure social distancing, all tables will be 2 metres apart.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between seatings.
- All guests will enter the patio from the gravel pathway outdoors (not from inside, as normal).
- All guests will be asked to provide info for contact tracing.
Petite Frites (V & GF) - $7
Ontario mini red potatoes cut & fried with the skin on. Tossed with Spirit Tree sumac seasoning.
House Salad (V & GF) - $10
Romaine, baby arugula, baby spinach tossed in our apple balsamic vinaigrette with shaved beetroot, carrot, shallots and winter radish. Add chicken (+$3)
Bocconcini & Zucchini Salad - $14
Grilled zucchini ribbons with cherry tomatoes and bocconcini cheese. Tossed in our shallot vinaigrette and topped with crispy lavash.
Bocconcini & Zucchini Salad
Bread & Butter
Spirit Tree Quiche - $17
Roasted Vegetable (V) / Lorraine / Smoked Bloke Salmon with Cream Fresh (+$2)
Our signature deep dish quiche. Served with our house salad.
Garden Herbed Pinci (V) - $18
Hand rolled Semolina pasta served with blistered tomatoes, herb pesto, and topped with Parmigiano and crunchy sourdough crumb.
Sausage and Rapini Gnocchi - $19
Gnocchi served with fennel pork sausage, garlic rapini and chili oil.
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich - $18
Grilled chicken with house-made hot sauce, blue cheese ranch with iceberg lettuce, shaved carrot, celery & apple on a ciabatta bun. Served with your choice of petite frites or house salad. GF upon request.
Cubano (V) - $19
Roasted pork shoulder, Thatcher's ham, house-made apple mustard and dill pickles. Served with your choice of petite frites or house salad. GF upon request.
Smash Burger - $23
Nimmo Farms limo burger with Cow's Creamery cheddar, apple mustard and house pickles. Served with your choice of petite frites or house salad. GF upon request.
Pan Seared Trout (GF) - $25
Trout seasoned with Old Bay and corn meal crusted. Served with a celeriac and apple remoulade , pickled celery and grapes.
Garden Herbed Pinci
WOOD-FIRED OVEN PIZZA
Spirit Tree is a Feast On® certified establishment.
As a Feast On® Certified restaurant, we commit to:
• Procure Ontario food and drink whenever possible
• Identify the provenance of Ontario food and drink on the menu
• Track and trace Ontario food and drink purchases
• Develop Ontario’s culinary identity by championing local, seasonal products
• Educate the public about Ontario food and drink
Spirit Tree’s Ciderhouse Bistro was a feature restaurant on The Food Network’s Big Food Bucket List with John Catucci.
Host John enjoyed our Cauliflower Wings and Philly Steak Sandwich.