Calling all artists! This summer, Spirit Tree Estate Cidery is launching a new cider and we want YOUR help to design the new label!
Yes, that's right! The maker of your favourite ciders, like Dry Hopped and Pear Lavender, is launching a new flavour. With hot summer days creeping around the corner, we’ve decided to make yet another specialty spin-off of our classic Spirit Tree Pear Cider.
What delicious fruit is soft and juicy, and a summer-time favourite? Absolutely mouth-watering when caramelized in an open wood-fire oven?
We are so excited to announce the release of our Peachy Pear Craft Cider. We source the tastiest of Ontario grown peaches, slowly roasted with a dash of cinnamon in our signature wood-fire oven, then blended to perfection for a crisp, pear-based cider with a finish of oven-roasted peaches.
Let your creative juices flow and help us design the new can label. Your artwork will be featured on the new label of our Peachy Pear Craft Cider (name TBC).
The winner will have full bragging writes for designing the new label, as well awarded $150 and a 24-can case of the new cider!
- You are designing the artwork that will be featured on Spirit Tree's new cider. The flavour is Pear blended with roasted peaches.
- The contest is open to all artists and there is no limitations on the type of artwork! Hand drawn, graffiti, painted, digital illustration...show us your creative side.
- Artwork can be created with physical or digital media.
- Artists may submit more then one piece.
- Artist must be of 19 years or older to participate.
- Artwork must be submitted electronically by email or in person to Spirit Tree Estate Cider in Caledon by June 12, 2020 by 11:59 p.m.
- Artwork submitted electronically must be high res (min 300 px).
- Spirit Tree staff will select three (3) finalists on June 13. The final winner will be selected by 6:00 p.m. on June 14, 2020 and notified within 24 hours.
- By entering this art competition, you are granting Spirit Tree Estate Cidery a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our website, newsletter and social media networks, with credit to the artist.
- The winner will have bragging writes and be awarded a $150 cash prize and a 24-can case of the new peach pear cider.
- Once selected, Spirit Tree Estate Cider will own all rights to the winning artwork. The artist has no right to sales commission or any other reimbursement above and beyond the contest winnings.
- Spirit Tree reserves the right to modify the original artwork in any way, as appropriate to fit the can label.
TO ENTER CONTEST
- Deadline to enter contest: June 12, 2020 by 11:59 p.m.
- Complete application form. Download the application form below.
Two ways to submit artwork:
- Submit artwork electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. (must be high res - min 300 px).
- In person to Spirit Tree Estate Cidery at 1137 Boston Mills Road, Caledon