Cider Master's Dinner
Our annual event is going virtual! Join us for a Spanish-themed culinary experience for two.
This culinary experience includes dinner and cider tasting for two people. Tickets include:
- 4-course Spanish-themed dinner for two
- A bottle of traditional Sidra (Spanish Cider)
- 2 cans of Applelager Cider
- Join Spirit Tree owner and Cider Master, Thomas Wilson and Chef, Andre Costa for a pre-recorded video, as they guide you through each course and cider tasting
- Guests will be invited to join Tom and Chef for an exclusive Q&A at 8 p.m.
Ticket sales close March 4th at 5pm.
Dinner pick up in-store or curbside on March 6th between 3-6pm.
This event is now closed! Thanks for your support!
Cider Master's Menu includes:
A selection of tapas, including Pintxos, Jamon Croquetas (Pork fritters with apple mustard), Chorizo a la Sidra (Pork Chorizo, braised in house Cider) with crustini, Stuffed Olives with Almond and Manchego, Aros Frico de Seta (mushroom rice balls)
Clear your palette between courses with a blood orange apple granita
Basa Escabeche - Basa filets marinated in garlic, olive oil and topped with an almond Romanesco. Served with shaved fennel, carrot and grilled house bread.
Paella Valenciana - stewed rabbit and chicken, served on an aromatic mixed saffron rice, green peas, pickled ramps and garlic chips
Almond Lemon Cake with Burnt Carmel Sauce - a moist almond, polenta and citrus cake served with burnt orange caramel and vanilla ice cream
** Can make menu NUT FREE ** Please indicate in comments if you require nut-free alternatives
Optional Cider Pairings
You may be interested in adding these additional Estate Ciders to your Cider Master's Dinner.