Ciderhouse Bistro closed
Dear Spirit Tree patrons,
The last two years have been a challenging time for small businesses, especially those in the restaurant industry. At Spirit Tree, we have pivoted our business several times, opening and closing as the provincial guidelines required.
Between reduced capacities and employee shortages; as well as the ongoing opening and closing of the Bistro, we have decided we will not be opening the Ciderhouse Bistro on January 31, 2022 when restrictions lift.
This by no means the end of delicious, gourmet food at Spirit Tree. Going forward, we will continue to offer:
- Our full take-out menu from Wednesday to Sunday
- Our Pizza Night take-out on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Special take-out events, including Valentines Dinner, Cider Masters Dinner, Mother’s Day Brunch, etc.
- In-house special events for private parties (More details coming soon)
- Our outdoor bar and take-out menu in the picnic area in the Summer and Fall months
This decision to close our Ciderhouse Bistro does not come lightly and we thank everyone who has supported us throughout the last two years.
Proprietor + Cider Maker
Spirit Tree Estate Cidery
Thomas recently spoke on CBC Morning explaining more about the decision to close. Listen here.