Join us for an interactive virtual Cider and Cheese Tasting, hosted by Thomas Wilson, Cider Master, and Gurth Pretty, the Master of the Cheese.
The evening will include three specialty Spirit Tree Ciders, paired with three delicious cheeses for two!
Your ticket includes:
Ciders for two:
- Pear Cider - Finally back in stock, this cider is made from a blend of sun ripened fresh Ontario pears carefully sourced from local orchards.
- Pear Lavender Cider - This is one of our most popular seasonal ciders and is lightly infused with lavender flowers for a unique floral aroma and smooth flavour.
- Sidra - our take on a traditional Spanish cider.
Cheese for two:
- Lemon-Lime Chèvre goat cheese
- Stonetown Cheese's InCider cheese
- Thornloe Cheese's Devil's Rock Creamy Blue Cheese
Also included in your package:
- A Spirit Tree preserve and Pasquale's Crackers
- A zoom meeting with Thomas Wilson and Gurth Pretty
Ticket sales close April 23 by noon. You package will be ready for pick up at Spirit Tree or a Mississauga location (address will be provided) on April 29, 30 or May 1.
** Pending COVID restrictions at the time of each market **
Join us for our outdoor Artisan Craft Market with local artisans displaying their creations.
FREE admission! Social distancing rules enforced.
If you are an artisan maker and interested in participating, please email us and we will send an application.
More details will be posted soon!
Saturday, May 29 - 10am to 7pm
Saturday, June 26 - 10am to 7pm
Saturday, July 24 - 10am to 7pm
Saturday, August 28 - 10am to 7pm
Saturday, October 23 - 10am to 7pm
Saturday, November 20 - 10am to 7pm